Linggo, Mayo 1, 2011

20th year as an earthling

A score has passed and now I’m already a young adult - sad to say. 
More responsibilities.
Different point of view.
Decisions made from indecisions.
Therefore, I’m totally ready.
__________________________
By 5 p.m. my dear friend @chazzyness and I went to Ayala, my very first time to ride a jeep to go there, of course a little bit scary. We dine at the GILIGINO, a roasted beef and a chicken rellieno. For an hour of eating and laughing, I can say there’s no greater gift a person can receive. With the love of parents, family and friends.
When we are talking, I told the waiter - just for a tripping - “ahai, birthday q bla sbng, tani may free. ” he took it seriously and gave us a free dessert! Chosen by @chazzyness - buko pandan.
Got out from the restaurant with a very full tummy.:)
My promise to maintain a figure was lost!
At the end of the day, I’m still struck that for 20 years now, I can say, I’m living life to the fullest. with experience that no one can compare! Rare indeed!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento