Lunes, Abril 11, 2011

April 11, 2011


With wobbling knees, as if they have their own mind to walk on its own, I started to push the elevator button using my thumb thinking germs are everywhere. Hah! I thought what a mindless to think of me, well, what can I say I’m just pestring my mind not to think ‘bout the interview - my first job interview.
As the elevator opened, more people coming inside oblivious to my nervousness, how pathetic!thinking only for their selfishness. coming inside, wearing a three-inched wooden sandal paired with a red bag and a red dress, blazered with white I bravely pushed the door and smile to the receptionist while handling me the interview sheet. nervously accepting and catered comfortably in a green - my favorite color - sofa. I fill up those blank lines and took a deep breathe every now and then waiting for my name - Herian - to be called.
I was called and stood up immediately walking briskly because my sandal was torn while I’m having my time to stood up. Entering in a wide white walled hall, with the interviewee sitting in front of me - bald - I joke to my self, privately.
Questions throw at me like bullets thrown by the soldier towards the enemy of the country, after the initial interview a written mini exam was given all about queries. well, I told myself, it’s paytime! I have been reading romantic novels so I cannot recall any and smiled well, how unfortunate of me.
Lesson learned? *swingning my head back and forth from left to right.

1 komento:

  1. Your grammar leaves something to be desired, NN. But it's nice to know where we can all read about your day :)

    TumugonBurahin